[gdal-dev] Bindings and typemaps

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Mar 9 07:01:15 PDT 2015

Le lundi 09 mars 2015 14:47:48, Ari Jolma a écrit :
> I'm curious about the setup.
>
> Do you commit to github, which then commits to trac.osgeo.org/gdal or
> how is the system setup?

Regarding Travis, this is vaguely described at
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Buildbot

Basically I've a cron job that use git-svn to mirror svn history into git

Regarding my usual commits habits, I usually just svn commit. When I do
development in git branches, I may use git svn dcommit to commit back into
SVN, but you can only do that on your own git-svn mirror, not a fork of
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal.
Rougly described at
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/UsingGitToMaintainGDALWorkflow
Otherwise I create a git patch and apply it in a SVN repository (with caution
to manually svn add new files).

Regarding Vagrant, this is described here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Vagrant