[gdal-dev] GNM Usage

Mikhail Gusev gusevmihs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:15:32 PDT 2015

The topology building algorithm firstly takes one of the line features,
determines its start and end point coordinates, than forms two areas with
the center in those points and in size with the snap tolerance value and
than searches two point features which are situated in the formed areas.
The connection will be recorded to the _gnm_graph only if the two according
point features were found.
So in your case you should verify the snap tolerance parameter. If your
network has the projection SRS it is set in linear units.