[gdal-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: [GSOC] Support for m coordinates in OGRGeometries

Edson Ticona xcr33d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:47:18 PDT 2015

Hi
I checked PostGIS and it implements all M related stuff in a component
called lwgeom, the other functions are called from geos. I think that
it might be better to work, first, on fully compatibility with PostGIS
and then start to see other drivers because of the time it takes to
get familiar with other drivers. I am working on a more detailed plan
that is based on what's done on lwgeom, I am sending it to the list on
the weekend to get some feedback.
Just for referece, MySQL doesn't support M; Oracle and GML do!

Edson