[gdal-dev] GDAL C++ Api, create new line segments from point layer

Matt Hanson matt.a.hanson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:03:58 PDT 2015

ChiefDan,

If I understand the problem correctly...

If you get the OGRGeometry of your line string (get the WKT from that or
somehow turn into an array or list that is easy to work with) you will have
all the points in order along the line.  Then, you'll need to find your
initial point of interest.  Once you find that match you can traverse up or
down the array.

matt