[gdal-dev] Issues configurign PostGIS with GDAL 1.11.2

Stefano Iacovella stefano.iacovella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:37:19 PDT 2015

May be I have found a clue about the issue.

Looking at the config.log I have found these rows:

| #define HAVE_GDAL_H 1
| #define HAVE_OGR_API_H 1
| #define HAVE_CPL_CONV_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
|
| /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
|    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC
|    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| #endif
| char GDALAllRegister ();
| int
| main ()
| {
| return GDALAllRegister ();
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:20670: gcc -o conftest  -I/usr/local/include  conftest.c -lgdal
-L/usr/local/lib -lgdal >&5
//home/stefano/arcsdetools/sdeexe102/lib/libsde.so: undefined reference to
`pthread_atfork'
configure:20670: $? = 1

could this error be the cause of the previous one?

I can't remember exactly when I installed the ArcSDE SDK and then
recompiled GDAL but I am pretty sure it was after compiling PostGIS 2.1.5

Thanks again

Stefano

41.95581N 12.52854E

http://www.linkedin.com/in/stefanoiacovella