[gdal-dev] RFC 48: Geographical networks support

Dmitriy Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:55:36 PDT 2015

Hi Mikhail,

For classes, functions and etc. you can make them protected/private,
for API, the header file can be split into public API part and internal
part.
May be some definitions can be placed into the source (cpp) files.

Also Even mentioned CPL_DLL macro which exported classes/functions from
dll, it should be removed for internal classes/functions.

Best regards,
     Dmitry