[gdal-dev] NetCDF driver improvements (including groups support)

Julien Demaria Julien.Demaria at acri-st.fr
Mon Mar 30 01:09:58 PDT 2015

Hi Etienne,

Thanks a lot for your advices, my changes are already separated in different local GIT commits, so I plan to deliver them into separated patches/tickets (I already did it for change 7 related to ticket #5291).
But I discussed with Even and before deliver the patches I have to add unit tests for each patch (especially for new features), but unfortunately I don’t have a lot of free time to do this for the moment...

Cheers,
Julien