[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.0 release plans

Dmitry Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Sun May 3 04:00:04 PDT 2015

Hi Even,

It's strange as I create patch with same command (svn diff --force >
~/md_reader.patch) as previous one.
I add changes for metadata readers directly to svn trunk copy on my PC.
I can create pull request for github GDAL trunk, but it takes some time
to do, or I can just commit to svn trunk (preferable).
If something will be wrong, it can be easily roll back.

So, I decide to commit my changes to trunk.

Best regards,
     Dmitry