[gdal-dev] create GeospatialPDF using Python

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon May 11 15:27:37 PDT 2015

Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 21 April 2015 at 11:00, Jukka Rahkonen
> <jukka.rahkonen <at> maanmittauslaitos.fi> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >

> Hi,
>
> > I would say "Yes, it may be a bug". If you would like to get a better answer
> > you should show us a simple way to reproduce. In this case I think that an
> > OGR_STYLE string with your gdal_translate command would be the minimum but
> > even nicer would be to get also the raster and your faulty result file to
> > compare with.
> >

> Sorry the late answer, data are here [0] (about 30MB) and this is the
> gdal_translate command
>
> gdal_translate -of PDF raster.pdf combine.pdf -co OGR_DATASOURCE=vector.pdf

Hi,

If you test vector.pdf with ogrinfo it shows attributes
OGRFeature(TR):14
  id (Integer) = 16
  Class (String) = MANUFATTI
  cls (Integer) = 4

I would try to save the same OGR_STYLE string that you have used for styling
the polygons also as an attribute into PDF. Perhaps then GDAL could read the
style back and transfer it to the other PDF.

-Jukka Rahkonen-