[gdal-dev] match bounding box of two geometries of two different shape files

Hema Yeedunuri hema.yeedunuri at amigooptima.in
Fri May 15 05:19:32 PDT 2015

Hi All,

To be more clear I have attached better images that would explain problem.
I have to exactly fit the  vector img 1.png into vector image 2.png .I have
the 3.png where we can see that the two vectors doesnt fit properly i,e
1.png vector should exactly overlap on 2.png vector .How can it be done.

thanks,
Hema