[gdal-dev] Volunteer to assist for GDAL workshop at FOSS4G-E ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu May 21 11:15:26 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'll be giving a workshop at FOSS4G-E at Como on July 14th about GDAL :
http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Workshops

I was wondering if someone who would be available that day on that timeslot
(morning) would be willing to help me assisting attendees. Besides some
familiarity with GDAL command line utilities (and possibly Python), no prior
preparation needed : I'm taking care of preparing test data and exercices.

If you're interested or have questions, let me know.

Even