[gdal-dev] CSharp bindings question

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue May 26 01:13:49 PDT 2015

Hi Ari,

I haven't tried to compile that with mono for quite a long time. I'll give
it a try.

However we did not follow the latest changes in the SWIG implementation
with the bindings, so I'd try with an earlier version (ie. 1.3.39) to
generate the wrappers. May be we should consider including the generated
wrappers in gdal instead of let the users to use different versions with
different results.

The warning message should just be ignored at this stage.

Best regards,

Tamas