[gdal-dev] CSharp bindings question

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:47:55 PDT 2015

On 29.05.2015 11:52, Even Rouault wrote:
> As it might be difficult in practice to coordinate with all
> maintainers at the exact time were things are needed, perhaps we need
> some wiki page to document which new methods have been added and which
> languages are impacted, so that the maintainer can look at it when he
> has time and add the needed typemaps.

Would a) a message to this list and b) an addition to a README file in
swig be enough?

There is swig/include/README.typemaps, which IMO could be renamed to
swig/README and made a bit larger in its scope.

Hm. Maybe c) a wiki page could also be of use. I haven't written to the
wiki in a long time except to make some small updates. I could work on
that a bit. The wiki should reference the README and vice versa.

Ari