[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.0 environment

Philipp Seyerlein philipp.seyerlein at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 06:30:50 PST 2015

Hi,

I´m using GDAL 2.0 on an installed osgeo live system, but it doesn´t
integrate fully in all programs. When I ask the terminal "gdalinfo
--version", the right Version 2.0.0 is mentioned. But in a Python script I
always get back the following:

print gdal.VersionInfo('VERSION_NUM')

--> 1110100

It seems that the older version has hidden environment variables. But I
need version 2000000, because I want to save new wkt-geometries like
CurvePolygon in a geopackage file. Therefore, I use a python script. So far
it isn´t possible. Are there any environment variables I have to configure?

Best regards

Philipp