[gdal-dev] GDAL 2015 annual report for November/December 2015 Newsletter

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Nov 14 09:46:55 PST 2015

Hi,

See below Landon's invitation to provide content for the OSGeo Newsletter.
I've initiated a GDAL 2015 yearly report at
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/AnnualReport2015

Last one was in ... 2008 :-) I'd appreciate if people could contribute any
additional content (perhaps with some report of Seoul code sprint for
example), or at least checking and fixing spelling/grammar/style...

Even