[gdal-dev] OGR FileGDB fails to copy data

David Vick dvick at boundlessgeo.com
Thu Nov 19 08:18:17 PST 2015

Evan,

I wanted to circle back to you and thank you for the suggestion regarding
"fieldmap identity".  It turns out this was indeed the problem.  I was
convinced that it needed to be used to ensure that the domains and
sub-types of the filegeodatabase were transferred.

Thanks again!

David Vick

Professional Services Engineer | Boundless <http://www.boundlessgeo.com>
dvick at boundlessgeo.com