[gdal-dev] MDB tools

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:54:12 PDT 2015

> Yes, I'm testing GDAL 1.11.2, released 2015/02/10, in Windows which
> supports PGeo and Geomedia.
> My problem is, how can I tell ogrinfo's and ogr2ogr that myfile.mdb is
> Geomedia and not PGeo (since both have fileextension .mdb)?

That's the command and the error messages I get:

C:\Users\sfkeller\Downloads>ogrinfo fussgaengerstreifen.mdb -al -so
ERROR 1: Unable to initialize ODBC connection to DSN for DRIVER=Microsoft Access
 Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=fussgaengerstreifen.mdb,
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default drive
r specified
ERROR 1: Unable to initialize ODBC connection to DSN for DRIVER=Microsoft Access
 Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=fussgaengerstreifen.mdb,
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default drive
r specified
FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource `fussgaengerstreifen.mdb' with the following drivers.
  -> OCI
  -> ...

:Stefan