[gdal-dev] New OGR driver for DB2 Spatial support

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Oct 30 07:12:50 PDT 2015

Le vendredi 30 octobre 2015 15:01:39, David Adler a écrit :
> The development and testing of this is complete as far as I am aware.
>
> Should the "svn diff" just be zipped and attached to a post to this group?

David,

I'd advise creating a Trac ticket with it as an attachemnt :

https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/newticket

And notify the list so that people that want to review it are aware.

If the code doesn't depend on new dependencies (which must be the case if it
is based on ODBC support), you might also try to submit it as a pull request
against the git mirror at https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal, so as to check there
are not compiler warnings against this target at least (since warning are not
going to be treated as errors.)

Even