[gdal-dev] Store also native geometry into Elastic Search?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Sep 3 06:40:31 PDT 2015

Le jeudi 03 septembre 2015 15:04:13, Adam Estrada a écrit :
> Even,
>
> This would have been around version 0.16.x. Not really sure which one
> exactly but I don't think any changes to the geometry support happened
> until 2012-2013?

Ah sorry, my fault for embedding you in a thread with a dedicated topic in its
title and my question being more general ;-) I was refering to storing regular fields.

I found this thread ( http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17103047/why-do-i-need-storeyes-in-elasticsearch )
where it is said that storing the field might be more performant in some cases
(avoid fetching the whole document and parse it), but in other cases not.