[gdal-dev] gdal-201-1700

Rémy GOURRAT rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Fri Sep 4 06:07:08 PDT 2015

Hi,

I download gdal-201-1700 on Gis internal because I want support for OCI and Spatialite in same ogr2ogr.

Output files are fine but every time ogr2ogr is running I have this message :

"ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\GDAL\gdalplugins\gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll
126: can't get specified module ».

I tried to set GDAL_DRIVER_PATH= C:\Program Files\GDAL\gdalplugins, same issue.

I copied in the same directory of ogr2ogr, same issue.

I suppose that gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll compiled with module missing,

Thanks for your help

Rémy