[gdal-dev] Release 1.10.2?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Sep 9 04:11:44 PDT 2015

Le mercredi 09 septembre 2015 12:51:15, Ari Jolma a écrit :
> Folks,
>
> 1.10.1 was released two years ago and there seems to be >60 commits to
> that branch since.
>
> For example the latest Debian (Jessie) seems to still use GDAL 1.10.
>
> Is it time for 1.10.2?

Hi Ari,

Do you think they (or anyone else) would update to 1.10.2 if it was released ?
I guess they must be somewhat conservative on updates they apply to already
released versions.

If you volunteer to do this release, fine for me, but I think we already give
good service to the community by maintaining the 2.0 and 1.11 branches.

Even