[gdal-dev] S57 SDK in .NET developer

kusala nine kusala9 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:56:12 PDT 2015

hi, I work for a hydrographic office and S-57 is one of our core formats.
There's a LOT of information in S-57 and I'm really interested in data
which has been produced through an open SDK like this. Do you also produce
updates and deal with the topology aspects of the geometry? I'd be really
interested to know more and maybe evaluate any tools on this front.

cheers,

Jonathan.