[gdal-dev] Build problem

Tanuj Kumar kmrtnjscnc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:26:01 PDT 2016

Dear list
I had earlier built gdal 2.1.0 Beta, and now I am trying to experiment with
libpng in version 2.0.2 source.(Using ./configure, make, and then sudo make
install).

But everytime I use make, somehow the changes are not taken into effect.
gdalinfo --version results in gdal 2.1.0(Beta), even though I had built the
gdal 2.0.2 source.

I have even tried make -B( that results in a lot of errors) and make clean,
but still the changes do not take place.

I Googled it but wasn't able to find a solution.

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you
Tanuj