[gdal-dev] Python port newcomer

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Apr 16 08:16:30 PDT 2016

Gregory,

You can have a look at the tickets identified by the following request
in the bug tracker:

https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&description=~python&or&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&summary=~python&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

Beware that not all of them are necessarily valid, or even sometimes
wishable to fix, or appropriate for a new comer.

You might also consult https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/GdalOgrInPython

Even