[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 2.1.0 RC1 Available for Review

Carl Godkin cgodkin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:37:32 PDT 2016

Hi Even,

There's a minor (but possibly confusing) typo in the News file at
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Release/2.1.0-News

Build(Windows):

   - Add support for Visual Studio 2015 (a.k.a MSVC_VER=1900 or VC 13)

VS2015 is actually VC14, not 13.  For reasons best known to themselves,
Microsoft skipped VC13.

Thanks,

carl