[gdal-dev] netCDF with VIRTUALIO?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Aug 1 12:47:45 PDT 2016

On Monday 01 August 2016 19:23:50 Lucian Plesea wrote:
> The driver itself doesn't seem to have support, but before I write it off,
> is there a way to get netCDF to work with virtualIO?

Lucian,

On Linux, you can use the vsipreload hack :
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2013-May/036359.html

But I'm not sure it is really possible to do a clean virtualIO implementation
with netCDF since last time I checked it didn't provide an abstraction for file
operations that could have user implementations.

Even