[gdal-dev] Release of a GDAL 2.0.x and 2.1.x Visual Studio 2010 Solution (static and dynamic lib)

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:41:03 PDT 2016

Hi Mateusz,

I far as I know the project generated by makegdal_gen.bat does not work with newer version of VS.

It used to be the case that we can import the project to newer version of VS but I think that MS dropped the support for that feature.

Have one of you manage to load the generated .vcproj into VS > 2010? I would like to know how to do that!

Best regards,
Ivan