[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.1.0, released 2016/04/25

Francisco José Raga López franka1986 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:18:25 PDT 2016

mmm,,,don't work.

I'm dowload the gdal 2.1.0 installer from this site:
http://www.gisinternals.com/query.html?content=filelist&file=release-1800-gdal-2-1-0-mapserver-7-0-1.zip

and this is installed in C:\Program Files\GDAL

Then I have created the environment path:

GDAL_PATH:     C:\Program Files\GDAL

PATH:      %GDAL_PATH%

GDAL_DATA:    %GDAL_PATH%\gdal-data

GDAL_DRIVER_PATH: %GDAL_PATH%\gdalplugins

PROJ_LIB: %GDAL_PATH%\projlib

JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_80

ok?and then created a simple project where I add the gdal.jar in the
java build path and in this jar add "Native library location"
C:/Program Files/GDAL.

Run the example:

package testgdal;
import org.gdal.gdal.*;
public class test {
     gdal.AllRegister();
  }
}

And report this error:

Native library load failed.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program
Files\GDAL\native\gdaljni.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.gdal.gdal.gdalJNI.AllRegister()V
at org.gdal.gdal.gdalJNI.AllRegister(Native Method)
at org.gdal.gdal.gdal.AllRegister(gdal.java:493)
at testgdal.test.main(test.java:5)

What I What am I missing?

thanks a lot

Francisco José Raga López

Analista/Desarrollador GIS Open Source "QGis"

Móvil: (+34) 654275432 | e-Mail: franka1986 at gmail.com | skype: francisco_raga
Github: https://github.com/All4Gis
Linkedin: https://es.linkedin.com/in/franciscojoseragalopez

"La vida real no tiene ningún mapa.."  Ivy Compton Burnett