[gdal-dev] Issues with MapInfo Conversion to GeoJson using ogr2ogr

Suman Humagain im.mansun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:52:01 PDT 2016

Hi Rahkonen,

I created other mapinfo files and found that this issue occurs in the
mapinfo files where the polygons are combined after they are drawn. And
the uncombined polylines are working fine. So i don't think there is any
way we can restore the combined files into the previous state during
ogr2ogr conversion. Can we do anything like that? I have attached both
files with this message.

Thanks.