[gdal-dev] Public XYM or XYZM datasets?

Jaak Laineste jaak at nutiteq.com
Tue Aug 30 06:27:42 PDT 2016

It looks like I get only one link with some selected layers. Which layers are worth to try?

Your selected spatial data sets from the Finnish Transport Agency are available at the following link:
https://extranet.liikennevirasto.fi/livi/inspire-downloads/41...zip

The download link is valid for 10 days. For further information,please contact us at

Jaak