[gdal-dev] Convert precipitation accumulations from HDF5 to GeoTiff

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:33:33 PST 2016

Thanks again Rutger for your observation.

The bounding box was sent to me and I was already very happy the tiff is
located in The Netherlands ;)

I did a closer look at the meta data and with your explanation I come up
with this 'formula':

The ul is 0.0, -1 * geographic_geo_row_offset
lr is geographic_geo_number_columns, -1 * (geographic_geo_number_rows +
geographic_geo_row_offset)
Resulting in 0.0 3650 700, -4415

Thanks,

Paul