[gdal-dev] Read error on large VRT files

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 02:20:42 PST 2016

I meant the GDAL_MAX_DATASET_POOL_SIZE option. Don't know if it really
has any influence, but these read errors happened multiple times in the
past when trying to translate VRT's with lots of input files, for tiles
that were actually readable. It could be of course also a problem of the
network file system, short network time-outs etc.

Armin