[gdal-dev] RFC 61: Call for vote on adoption

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 05:21:02 PST 2016

I'm +0.  Neither for nor against.

One request:

#define OGR_G_NOT_EMPTY_POINT 0x1
#define OGR_G_3D 0x2
#define OGR_G_MEASURED 0x4
#define OGR_G_IGNORE_MEASURED 0x8

Can you make these a static const int or static const unsigned int member
of the OGRGeometry class?  #defines make life more difficult.

find . -name \*.h -o -name \*.cpp | xargs grep '#define' | egrep '[0-9"]' |
egrep -v '[(]|\[' | wc -l
    4517

A random example of doing this:

https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/alg/gdal_simplesurf.h?rev=33127#L93