[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.0.2 doesn't compile with Kakadu 7.7.1

Andre Hollstein andre.hollstein at gfz-potsdam.de
Fri Feb 12 01:13:06 PST 2016

Dear Even,

thanks for pointing me to https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/31517, I
will use this. Maybe it would help to avoid confusion to reflect the
need to set
CXXFLAGS="-DKDU_MAJOR_VERSION=7 -DKDU_MINOR_VERSION=7 in the ./configure
--help message. I was missing this info.

Thanks a lot again,

André

--
Dr. André Hollstein
Sektion 1.4 Fernerkundung
E-Mail: andre.hollstein at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ
Stiftung des öff. Rechts Land Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam
Haus 17, Raum 20.23