[gdal-dev] Dropping Windows-CE support?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Feb 13 12:36:15 PST 2016

Le samedi 13 février 2016 21:11:56, byte a écrit :
> Very interested in GDAL for WinCE since I'm working with this platform
> mostly.
>
> What is the latest version of GDAL that can be compiled for WinCE ?
>
> I have tried gdal-2.0.1, 1.7.1, no succes, errors and errors, can not be
> compiled..

From the NEWS file:

GDAL/OGR 1.4.0 - General Changes

WinCE Porting:
 - CPL
 - base OGR, OSR and mitab and shape drivers.
 - GDAL, including GeoTIFF, DTED, AAIGrid drivers

Perhaps a few later versions work too with this subset of drivers.

Anyway, have a look at http://www.gdal.org/wince.html that mentions a special
MSVC project to use, presumably with the subset of ported drivers.