[gdal-dev] Windows10 & RHEL7

William Kelly Magee William.Kelly.Magee at leidos.com
Wed Feb 17 07:29:16 PST 2016

Hi,

We are currently using gdal-1.11.1 on both Windows7 and RHEL6 and are
looking to upgrade to Windows10 and RHEL7 in the upcoming months.  Are
there any known issues with using gdal-1.11.1 on Win10 and RHEL7 or do
we need to upgrade to the latest gdal stable release (2.0.x)?  I've
deferred upgrading to gdal 2.0.x until now as we are using a number of
class methods that have been deprecated in gdal-2.0.1.

Appreciate the help,

Best regards,

- Kelly

--

*William Kelly Magee | Leidos*

*Senior Software Engineer | Maritime Solutions Division*

phone: 401.847.4210
_<mailto:william.kelly.magee at leidos.com>__william.kelly.magee at leidos.com
<mailto:william.kelly.magee at leidos.com>_ | _leidos.com/natsec
<http://www.leidos.com/natsec>_

This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the
identified recipients. It may contain proprietary or otherwise legally
protect ed information of Leidos. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of
communic ation in error, please notify the sender and delete or
otherwise destroy the email and all attachments immediately.