[gdal-dev] Remapping nodata

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Jan 6 14:59:05 PST 2016

I'm working on the geopackage elevation extension experiment, and trying to
produce some GeoTIFF tiles that get inserted into sqlite.

I need to remap the existing nodata (nan) to some other value that I can
insert into a sqlite table as a number (say zero).

I had a long explanation of what I'm doing here, but it is actually explained
in the docs: "Note that, if the input dataset has a nodata value, this does
not cause pixel values that are equal to that nodata value to be changed to
the value specified with this option. "

Is there an easy way to do that conversion?

Brad