[gdal-dev] Fwd: Fwd: OpenJPEG: The Slumbering Giant Awakens

Aaron Boxer boxerab at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 05:41:24 PST 2016

Hi Vincent,

Hi Aaron, I wanted to try your enhanced openjpeg branch, but I see the
above mentioned github url does not work anymore. Is there a successor? Or
should I better wait until your work has been merged into openjpeg trunk?

Yes, I have closed the pull request until we can work out a few issues on
how to merge it into master.
You can find the new and improved version here:

https://github.com/CodecCentral/ronin

on the "excalibur" branch.

Cheers,
Aaron