[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 2.0.2 RC1 Available for Review

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Jan 23 09:14:54 PST 2016

Le samedi 23 janvier 2016 17:33:44, Jürgen E. Fischer a écrit :
> Hi Even,
>
> On Sat, 23. Jan 2016 at 16:10:56 +0100, Even Rouault wrote:
> > Here's what I tried:
> The problem appears in the following layer.  The transaction is still in an
> unusable state and hence the next statement also fails (ERROR 1: ERROR:
> current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction
> block).   In my case with NAS data - ie. ia source with multiple layers -
> the retrieval of the columns of a preexisting table fails.

Thanks a lot for the reproducer. Confirmed and fixed per
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6328

Should only affect >= 2.0 due to the addition of dataset transactions (instead
of layer transactions in 1.X). Could be workarounded by using -lyr_transaction
switch (undocumented, was added in case dataset transactions would turn to
cause problems), but I'll issue a RC2 with the fix.