[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 2.0.2 RC2 Available for Review

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Jan 24 13:29:32 PST 2016

Hi Sandro,

Thanks for the report. I've just added ${CFLAGS}. See
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6330

I've pushed the fix in the branch but will not re-issue a RC just for that
reason as the problem has likely existed forever. You could also use
--with-freexl=/path/to/install/prefix as a likely workaround, or add
-I/usr/local/include in CC itself.

Regards,

Even