[gdal-dev] GDAL raster processing library?

jramm jamessramm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:59:07 PDT 2016

I can see where some similarities with other new and existing GDAL work could
be a blocker on this, but I also think this adds a a degree more flexibility
allowing potentially any kind of complex processing to be carried out
without worrying/bothering about boilerplate.

It would be good to find some kind of middle ground where this flexibility
can be added in without duplicating other efforts?