[gdal-dev] New list admin

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 02:10:56 PDT 2016

Folks,

I've added myself to the list admins, previously it was only w.. at
pobox.com. I'll clear the admin requests list, which has got a bit long.
Many of those are "message too big". I'll keep the current policy, i.e.,
won't let them through in the future, so people should use some other
means of letting other people on the list to download their data etc.

Also, the list is pretty open (only confirm to subscribe and new users
are not moderated) so there may be spam incidents. In the case of spam,
the spammer may be put on moderation etc.

Best regards,

Ari Jolma