[gdal-dev] Not able to build GDAL on RHEL_5 64 bit?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Jun 24 10:37:40 PDT 2016

Le vendredi 24 juin 2016 19:13:56, sablok a écrit :
> The options --without-sqlite doesn't work :(

Sorry the correct name is --without-sqlite3

> and I am the point of
> frustration now, even though I have all the libraries for sqlite3 in my
> build path all the sqlite2 so's even tried changing the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> environment variable nothing works

$ ./configure --help | grep sqlite
  --with-sqlite3=[ARG]    use SQLite 3 library [default=yes], optionally
                          specify the prefix for sqlite3 library

So if you configured sqlite3 to be installed in /opt/modern-sqlite3, you have
to run GDAL configure --with-sqlite3=/opt/modern-sqlite3

LD_LIBRARY_PATH should only be needed at runtime.