[gdal-dev] Google Summer of Code

Tanuj Kumar kmrtnjscnc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 00:15:42 PDT 2016

Hello Dmitry,
Sorry for the long delay, my exams had the better of me, but now they're
over :) .
I have updated libpng 1.6.21 and i have created a pull request after
removing files from original libpng 1.6.21 that I think would not be
required as a library in GDAL.
All test on travis have been passed, and you can see the pull request here
: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/108

As for building on desktop, I configured with python, but the same issue of
"ImportError: No module named osgeo persists". I am trying to understand
why this is happening, and am working out how to get rid of this problem by
reading GDAL wiki.

Cheers
Tanuj