[gdal-dev] Google Summer of Code

Tanuj Kumar kmrtnjscnc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:37:00 PDT 2016

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into all the files in libpng once
again.

About the python support - I think I found the problem, I guess that when I
was downloading the source, due to poor net at the time a few files didn't
get through. So now I'm downloading again, and I'll let you know if there
are any more issues.

Cheers
Tanuj