[gdal-dev] compile error on windows

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Sun May 1 11:37:20 PDT 2016

If you want to protect your hair don't try to build HDF5.8.12 (and probably some other versions around this one) it will crash a couple times under VS14 and will error at the middle of build with a
timezone variable not found (or similar)

5.10.0 builds fine but the HDF page has worry message saying files build with 5.10 may not be read with 5.8

Joaquim

Sent from my iDedo