[gdal-dev] GSoC 2016

Avyav Kumar avyavkumar at gmail.com
Sun May 1 22:18:04 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am Avyav Kumar, a third year student at BITS Pilani, KK Birla Goa Campus,
India. I am working to build a Triangulated Surface, Polyhedral Surface and
Triangle API for OGRGeometry [http://www.gdal.org/classOGRGeometry.html] as
part of my GSoC 2016 proposal.
If anyone has suggestions they'd like to me to keep in mind, or refer to
some sources about geometry standards, documentation, existing
implementations etc. or any other information, I'd be glad to hear it. In
essence, I am looking for any additional suggestions that other
developers/alike have in mind that I might have overlooked in my proposal.

You can check out an initial API in this Dropbox folder [
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4imwketk6b6ttmh/AAD_fH9Rbpi-2nBTLPssXkkua?dl=0].

Thanks!

Regards,

Avyav