[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.0.2 & gpkg woes

Alan Stewart astewart at terragotech.com
Tue May 3 10:50:11 PDT 2016

Even,

The libspatialite code where the failure occurs is only executed when spatialite is built with LOADABLE_EXTENSION undefined. Is there any possibility that the new gpkg code depends on this being defined? LOADABLE_EXTENSION does not appear anywhere in the GDAL source.

Alan Stewart
Senior Software Engineer
TerraGo Technologies
3200 Windy Hill Road, Suite 1550W