[gdal-dev] compile error on windows

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 3 10:57:45 PDT 2016

I'm also very ok with changing the default to set
H5_BUILT_AS_DYNAMIC_LIB only - I'll just edit the makefile before
building.  Not an issue for me.

Since no one is recording these notes from this long discussion in the
buildhints wiki, I'm +1 to change to this new setting in makefile.vc;
then I'll make a note on the buildhints wiki and make sure the MS4W
process is updated.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna