[gdal-dev] OGR DWG Support

Chris Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Fri May 6 12:16:25 PDT 2016

I have nothing to add other than a well-maintained flexible licensed DWG
reader would be very welcomed by some.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Борзых Александр Андреевич <
191980 at niuitmo.ru> wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I just have posted my GSoC project info at
> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/DWG_driver
> Now it has a draft of new CAD support library (named libopencad), and
> detailed timeline.
> There are also links where you can see what have already been done in that
> way.
>
> I will be very pleased with any suggestions and/or ideas for my project.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Borzykh

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Legal/IP • Code Forensics • Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS •
osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography • LIDAR • Embedded • Mobile •
iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]